Friday, August 10, 2007

Are we there yet?

Hello again,
In L.A. about to board the flight to Hong Kong. I love the L.A. airport, I love looking at how many different people there are, and to observe people while I am in an airport. Being here makes me feel so much love toward people if that makes sense. We are all going to different places all over the world at the same time, every one has their story. I just look at everyone and see so much beauty. I love the excitement of being in an airport. The people in front of me in one of the lines were from Italy, I detected a few words that sounded familiar. Traveling like this makes me want to learn languages. I thought about it, and of all things that would be cool to do, communicating with people that speak a different language kind of makes sense. Have met some of the people that are going to be going on this trip with me, there's 39 of us I believe. We are going with Compassion International. www.compassion.com . Well, I must go take a bathroom break before we board the plane to Hong Kong!!! (still giddy with excitement) Thanks again for your prayers and encouragement! Blessings to you..Talk to you from Hong Kong!
Love,
Jeannie
(P.S.) There is a fellow Croc wearer in our group:) Hers are sandals though:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeannie
I just want to tell you that I am praying for you.We went to Africa for a mission trip in 2001 and I wasn't on the plane before that long it was an 18 hour flight and we had a lay over in London England which was cool but I didn't go into to town I stayed at the airport.So have fun and God will do wonderful thing for you there

Shelly

Anonymous said...

Your morning show is AWSOME!! i always listen to it on the way to shcool. Good luck on your trip, i hope you have fun!

Evan

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeannie, i wear Crocs like yours all the time! They are so comfy, aren't they?!

I am following your blog through the RSS feed! :)

Very best wishes,
Aimee.

Sammy said...

Uuuu. I wonder what Croc sandals look like. Hehehe :)

I know exactly how you feel seeing all those different people going to different destinations. Weird huh?

www.air1.com/morningshow said...

Yeah, I love observing people in airports. Funny how I love being in airports, but not so fond of being in planes....but hey...now that I have been on one for 13 1/2 hours straight, it will just get easier! Thanks for your prayers:)

CWH inc said...

I am a people watcher also. I just got back from Europe after spending 40 days there. On our way back we spent 17 hrs (a total of 36 hrs of flying and waiting in airports to fly) in the Dublin, Ireland Airport and got to meet some very interesting people from all over the world. You are doing great on the blog. What a awesome experience. GOD BLESS.

Casey from Amarillo