Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday night, back from visiting another island here in the Philipines!

Hi! It's Thursday night and I am about to head to bed for the night. I have a sore throat so hoping it will go away after I get a good night's sleep. Have so much to share with you when I get back about what I saw and experienced here in the Philippines. We traveled to another island yesterday, stayed the night and got back to Manila this afternoon. We stayed right near the China sea and I got to kayak in the China Sea! How cool is that! It was raining quite a bit, but haven't heard rain in so long living in Northern California, so the sound fo rain was really nice! Talk to you soon,
Love,
Jeannie:)

4 comments:

Sammy said...

That is so cool. I love doing new stuff and the enjoyment that come with it. I see that you have done just that. Nite Nite Jeannie!

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, I'm proud of you. My wife and I went on a trip to Guatemala in March with our church. We spent 8 days at an orphanage spending time with the children and staff there was such a blessing. We had a blog while we were there and the hardest part was not hearing from friends and family. Everyone read the blog, but no one responded. It is so good to hear from friends and family. My wife and I think it is great that you're helping out in the Phillipines. God bless you and know that you have lots of listener support back home!!!! We do miss you balancing out Mike and keeping him under control. ;) You are in our prayers and thoughts.

Rick & Connie Davis
Boise, Idaho

Anonymous said...

jeannie,
we love you and we miss you! i have to go to africa this coming year, 13 hour flight, and i am scared. you gave me such hope!!! but, i want you back in the morning...........mike needs you!!!
love and hugs and prayers,
debe

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.