Friday, August 10, 2007

On My Way! Whoo Hoo!

Hi! I am at the Sacramento, CA airport right now(free wi fi, that is always a plus when you are traveling) and about to go board the plane to L.A. So far so good with the "nervousness". I talked to a nice girl while waiting in line in security, she was headed to a Bachelorette party in San Diego. I feel so blessed to be able to go on this trip. I am feeling so grateful for all the people in my life. I talked to my mom this morning, she was doing some research on The Philippines and was happy for me that I was going. That makes me feel good to have her support instead of "watch out for this, watch out for that"....(Love you mom):) Anyway, thanks for your prayers and well wishes for my trip. I will ttys:)
P.S. Got on some Crocs...(they ARE comfortable Mike!!)
Love,
Jeannie

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Hi Jeannie! I'm from the Philippines, but I now I live in the U.S. I listen to your show every morning and I'm excited to learn that you're going to the Philippines! I hope you love it there. What part of the Philippines are you going to?

Again, hope you have a nice time and I'll keep you in my prayers.

-Tabitha

Sammy said...

Crocs might be comfortable but they gotta be the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. LOL.

Good Luck Jeannie. I hope your trip is a blessed one. You'll be in my prayers.

Sadie Mae said...

Crocs Rock Jeannie! I got just about all of my co-workers wearing them. My grade level chair has like 4 pairs plus Jiblets! It's crazy!

We also have some Filipino teachers teaching in our school district. In fact, one of my Bible-Study mates is from there and is getting married in December! Have fun, and Spread the Word!

You'll be in my prayers.

-Rebecca
(posting under my Dog's blog)

PS: Your dog needs a blog and then he can join Dogs with Blogs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeannie! I'm Charis, Hollie's little sister! That's so neat that you went to the Philippines! I hope you had a good time. God bless,

Love
Charis